Thursday, February 26, 2009




Heb 10:24-25 "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another — and all the more as you see the Day approaching." NIV
Our son Philip and his friend Rob came up from Fort Lauderdale on the train today; to pick up Clay's truck. Phil is going to borrow/own it for awhile while his damaged vehicle is repaired. Since Phil is moving to Jacksonville this weekend, he needed something safer than his bike to get not only to Jacksonville but around that big city, as well.
While they were here we shared a meal with them at Olive Garden, since we all love the food there and the prices are great.
During our time together, I chauffered Phil (and Rob) around in search for insurance, auto tags, etc., we had lots of fun. I hope Christ's love with them through my conversation and actions. I pray my light was a good example and an encouragment that they are truly loved. I thank God for every opportunity He gives me to spend with our children. They are the loves of my life!

No comments: