Thursday, August 18, 2022

 

In my quiet space is where I find my peace, my solace, sometimes my stress. I do my best thinking or my worst, it all depends on the topic at hand, whether positive or negative, Nevertheless, it helps me get things off my chest, to throw them away, or move them to a safe place, maybe to revisit later.  Anyway, it seems strange to me, seeing as I’m not a person that desires or likes to be alone, that it can be actually refreshing and freeing at times.  To sit quietly and let my mind wander, with no disruptions, no noise, no interference, allows me to really search my heart, to find answers, to dig deeply into the things that really matter. This, is much needed. If you think about it, quiet is really good for the soul, everyone needs it, whether they admit they do, or not. 

~terri otterman

No comments: