Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No matter what I face, I am assured of one thing

Last week was a bit rough for me. I had several trials that seemed to never end but thankfully God is always in control and gracefully, He took over so my burdens were removed. Many times I find myself in the midst of issues, mainly because of the fact that my heart wants to speak God's truths and sometimes my timing is a bit off. Other times just because of who I am in Christ and for what I stand for, without even saying a word.

The Bible says in Ephesians 6: "Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes...so that when the day of evil comes you may be able stand your ground and after you have done everything to stand. Stand firm..."

I know where I've come from, I know where I am and I am certain where I am going. But most of all, I know what I am here to do and that my friend is to love as God loves, and to share the truth of how He set me free! I am not a finatic as it may seem to some but a a woman who loves her God with all her heart and that love is above all else.

I am so thankful that when I deserved to be thrown in the firey pit, when I was deep in my wretched life, God the Maker of the universe, chose to pick me up and place me in the palm of His hand.

Jesus speaks in John 10:27: "My sheep listen to my voice,I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

I am so thankful for the day I knelt at the cross and gave my heart to Christ. My life has never been the same since that day. Sure, I make mistakes and find myself asking forgiveness of God and others but that doesn't mean that I am an aweful person! It just means that He is not finished with me yet and praise God He won't give up on me! With Christ I am promised an eternity with God Almighty and that my friends is worth living this life of trials and persecutions! No matter what I face today, I am asuured of this one thing, The my God is always with me and He will never leave me or forsake me!

No comments: