Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is Faith Your Comfort and Strength?

Psalm 73:25 :Whom have I in Heaven but You? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail and my spirit grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever."

Faith gives us the ability to believe we will see our loved ones again, once they've passed. Faith gives us the strength to go on after our losses, knowing that one day we will see our precious ones again. Faith is all many have to make it through this life of trials and tribulations.Faith in our Maker and all His promises, is an amazing comfort, our ongoing strength.

The Bible says "Whom have I in Heaven but You (God)? He was and is and is to come. He is the Alpha, the Omega; the Beginning and the End. His reign will never die; it goes on forever. He has promised all Christians (those who believe and follow His Word), eternal life, one that will never end. Though our bodies may fail and we go to the grave, our spirits will worship Him in Heaven. If it happens the moment I take my last breath or on the great and glorious day He comes to redeem His Bride, I'm okay. All I know is, Iwant to be one of the many who live with and worship Him forever.

No comments: