Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing is Hidden from the Face of God!

"But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known." Luke 12:2
Wow, it's been a long time since I'd written a post on here; I almost feel lost. While reading Scripture today I came across this one and I must say immediately when my eyes read this passage I ran to my computer! I know without a doubt God is speaking today!
Have you ever done something in secret? Have you ever felt like no one was watching and that just this one time really won't matter? Have you ever said these often spoken words, "no one will ever know"?
Well, unfortunately, I have and all too often! And every time, inevitably the truth became known. And every time, consequences had to be paid!
Rest assured, nothing you have done in your past is unforgivable, at least not in God's eyes. He already knows you did it so why not admit it? Look to your Maker and admit your faults, ask His forgiveness, wholeheartedly; and then accept His Grace. He loves you just the way you are. His desire is that you become the person He wants you to be. But remember, it's not what you do in order to become that person, it's because of what He did that gives you that privilege! And I do mean privilege! Being all that He wants you to be and less of what you want to be is an Amazing accomplishment. Doing what He instills in you to do rather than what you desire is all the more admirable. We all fail, we all make mistakes but thank God for Jesus, because of his sacrifice we are forgiven. Let's talk!

No comments: