Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Crazy feelings

I get these 

crazy feelings,

feelings

I  can’t control


they’ve been known 

to chase 

people away

these crazy feelings

they are good 

at doing that


ever since 

our eyes met

my heart 

hasn’t skipped

a beat

you know 

how it feels  


I can’t change 

the way I feel

and what

it’s doing to me


the way you've 

captured me 

is beyond

my control


I’m not saying 

it’s love 

I’m not sure 

what it is

maybe it’s just 

an innocent 

crush

maybe 

it’s my 

imagination 

playing tricks 

on me


I’ve begged, 

my creator 

to take 

them away 

to stop

the emotions 

of my heart

Nevertheless,

they remain


is this another 

hard lesson

to learn


I can't help

but wonder

if you feel it too


heart be still

slow down 

tonight

the timing

is just 

not right

tonight


maybe 

It never

will be


if one day 

you find 

yourself 

with crazy 

feelings 

for me 

like I have 

for you

I hope 

you have

the courage

to tell me

so we can

stop

these

crazy feelings.

No comments: