Monday, January 11, 2021

Who Has your back?

 I recently have been exposed to a

dear friend who has Covid. I spent some time with her and her family over the past 7 days. I want to say that I am concerned, but I am not afraid. I know who my Protector is. I know my Healer by name! I know He has my back. I know His hands hold me close and He never leaves me. I am aware that being that close to someone is risky but my friend needed me. Isn’t that my duty as a Believer; to be there for her? So, this week I will pump extra Vitamin C, D3, and Immune supplements, into my body and those in my household. I  will hang low and take it easy the next 10 - 14 days and quarantine. It’s all good. We are strong! God is in control! LOVE is the key. 

According to John 15:17, Jesus commanded: “These things I command you, that ye may love one another.”

My word for 2021 is Love and I plan to share it with all whom my Lord puts in my path, as He directs! ❤️

No comments: