Thursday, January 21, 2021

Why would I need a Savior

 Is seems more and more of my family and friends are leaving Facebook these days. It’s a tough decision,  I’ve deactivated for about 14 days because I have been attacked for my non-political faith based Posts. And if I do make a political post now and then, somehow it pushes a friend’s buttons! Not intended! I love my friends! I just have my ideas and feelings and we will not always Agree, and that’s okay. I’ve seen too many friendships torn because of all of this mess! Is it really worth losing friendships over? 

This year has been stressful for everyone, no matter what side of the fence you are on. But we should be able to share our thoughts without rebuttal, right? Well some people don’t feel that way. I’m sorry if I’ve posted something that some of you did not like. Believe me, it wasn’t intended. I’ve seen many, many posts that I did  not like, but I choose to keep scrolling and not create a negative discussion over it.  We all are entitled to our opinions! ❤️ We have all been hurt by politics and instances that have happened over the past 4 years. That’s  no reason to hurt each other any further. For the many deaths that have happened due to politics, rioting, whether during a peaceful Protests or not, in my opinion none are acceptable. I hurt for the many families that have felt these tragedies. 

Whether this election was done righteously or not, no one will ever know, except God. It’s over and we must move on. Where did Covid come from??? We may never know that either, but there is One who does know! We all have the right to our opinions. Social Media and the Media in general opinions should not be only “one-sided”. My goodness we live in the GREATEST country in the world and at least for now, we still have Freedom of Speech! God is the only One whose judgement we have to answer to. We all will come face to face with our Creator one day.  But for now, it’s up to us to search our hearts and share His love as much as possible. But, I do not believe that means we should not stand up for  what we believe. Are we perfect? I know I certainly am not. If I was, why would I need a Savior? And why would you?~Terri

No comments: