Sunday, February 27, 2022

Why would I not trust Him again?

 This has been an amazing week! Probably the best I’ve had since we moved back to STA. Things are falling into place for us, it seems. God is so good. I met a few new friends and caught up with some old ones ;) this week.   Took a drive to Flagler Beach and  rode up the coast back to STA; reminiscing, thinking, sorting, praying, and yes shedding some tears;  something I’ve been needing to do since we moved  back. This weekend we went to the old Town Market,  and a church service at Cathedral Basilica, visited a cozy French bakery, walked the Bayfront, and ran into some friends from Blowing Rock!💞What a nice surprise! We finally made it to the Cathedral Festival, something we’ve never done before. Afterwards, I relaxed on Vilano Beach while Brandon ran the waves with friends. I can honestly say, my heart has been well lately. I have been visiting places that  hold many precious memories. Doing this is helping me heal. I know that my journey is not yet over. I will have good days and maybe even some difficult ones. But I know that God has a plan. One that He has ordained. One that only He can fulfill. He loves me and knows my true heart. He knows my every desire and need. And He cares about every one. Scripture tells us: 

“cast your cares on him because he cares for you”. 


I know He does. He has proven this promise to me so many times. Why would I not trust Him again? 

Let’s talk

No comments: