Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Remain focused on the One who loves you

Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've written. I started a new job at Florida Hospital's Fitness Center and it's changed my whole schedule. I love it though! I've met some really nice folks and my husband and I are faithfully working on our health as well. What fun!
Fortunately, my focus has remained on my relationship with God but I must admit it has been a greater challenge to do so.
The Bible says in Psalms 123:1: "Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O Thou that dwellest in the Heavens." KJV
During business and hectic schedules when we wonder if we will have enough hours in the day to get our forever lengthening lists done, let us never forget look up to the One who loves us and is able to do more for us than we can imagine.
It's easy to get behind in life's daily tasks when life suddenly changes with and a new job enters the picture but I am extremely thankful that no matter where I am, I can always focus on my God because He is always with me. There's no excuse. If I fail to communicate with Him, it's out of my own selfishness not His. He created me, He sets my feet in motion and He planned my life. I just have to follow His plan and that certainly includes rememebering Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Jim, amazing how God works in His timing. Thank you for all the support and encouragement, book coming soon...LOL