Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meet Maple



Meet Maple,

I met her last night and she is soooo cute! Last night I grunted to her and she grunted back. It was like we were having our own conversation together! Even though I didn't know what she what she was saying to me or what I was saying to her, we were bonding in a piggy/ friend kind of way.

Maple is Megan and Miranda's little piggy. She weighs about 70+/_ lbs and is being raised as a 4H project to sell at the Highlands County Fair next February. This program is great for teaching students the responsibility of raising animals for a living. The girls must care for, feed, exercize and bathe their pet as well as: talk to, kiss and love her in order for her to grow strong and healthy. I think that is an awesome task.

Hopefully I will figure out how to download my pics from my Digital camera and send a better pictures later.

Why did I show you this? Because just as Megan and Miranda are taking care of their little piggy so does God is taking care of us everyday. He feeds, nurtures and provides all we need to live this life to the fullest. Think about that and have a great day!

No comments: