Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Mother's Day Gift of Them All!


42 years ago this baby was born in Jamestown Indiana to his lovely mother. I am quite certain that it must have been the best Mother's day of her life. Jim, my husband, is very good to his mother. He truly obey's God's commandment that says honor your father and your mother! So yesterday was not only Mother's Day but also Jim's Birthday and that made the festivities even better. 3 of our children and their significant 0thers came over as well as our grand puppy. We swam had lunch and had a great visit with them all. We also went to see my 94 year old beauty, Gramma. She is truly a special lady in my life. My prayer is that all of you had a blessed day yourselves and that you remembered your mother and granmothers. I was unable to see my mom this year but did talk to her. She had a nice quiet day, per her request and I know she was in her element! May God richly bless her! She is one of the most beautiful woman in the whole world to me and I love her dearly!

No comments: