Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wow where did the week go?

I can't believe it ihas been a week since I wrote. I was just talking to my friend Johnna and she said the same thing about her blog. Where does the time go? It seems we've had another full week thus far and it is not over yet. Monday is our usual Women's Bible Study (along with the usual errands afterwards) which always is a blessing and Tuesday was GirlTalk at SHS a division of YFC and Wednesday we celebrated our friends homecoming (he went to be with the Lord) and this morning was MOPS Leadership meeting at Brewsters and tonight GBC's weekly softball game. And here I sit trying to review the remainder of this week's schedule. A wedding Friday night, a picnic Saturday and church in the evening. Then church on Sunday with maybe a trip to Ft. Lauderdale to see my mom. And prepare for Bible Study and GirlTalk and write my column, whew!
It reminds me of Martha in the story of Martha and Mary. Martha was so busy hostessing and Mary sat at Christ's feet. Not that I haven't read my Bible or been in contact with my Lord this week cause I have. It just seems like the days fly by. I did manage the treadmill each day and a walk with my sweetie yesterday. We did have breakfast together on Tuesday and dinner last night. Our weekly ritual of watching American Idol (bye, bye Brooke) was accomplished both days also. I guess that's not too bad for a week's accomplishments. I'm exhausted!
Oh yeah, I did this Aqua Detox the other day. I soaked my feet in lukewarm water while this detox machine attempted to rid my body of nasty toxins. I was amazed at the water, it was green when the treatment was finished.
Praise God, He takes all the toxins of my sin and rids me of them when I ask. I am so grateful that no gunk is too thick or too nasty for Him to handle. i am so thankful the He truly loved me enough to set me free! I love you Jesus!

1 comment:

created2worship said...

I want to do that foot detox thing, Ron Kenoly was telling us Friday night that he had to do that very thing before he started his kelation treatment for his heart. Grace said she wants to do it too, maybe I'll get her to come down and we can have a spa day!