Friday, May 16, 2008

What a busy week

Wow, here we are it's Friday and the week is nearly over. I think this has been my busiest. Let's begin with Sunday: Of course I attended church and then to breakfast followed by all the children over for Mother's Day and afterwards a trip to see Gramma at SunnyHills. Monday was Ladies Bible Study, then to Florida Hospital for paperwork and to the Social Security to apply for a copy of my SS card (needed for employment) followed by dnner and a quiet evening at home. Early Tuesday Up and heading to Fl. Hosp for a physical then off to SHS for GirlTalk, afterwards shopping for food and home as usual. American Ido was down to 3 and they did their thing. Wednesday morning I headed to toen to Back in touch for a fabulous Reflexology treatment by Claire, then to my daughter's to pick up some stuff to drop off at my sister's house, then to Lake Placid to see my brother and pick up something at the Post Office, home for a littlewhile and then to Bill ansSusie Chew's for Bible Study. Idol dropped Syesha tonight and now it's down to the two Davids. Thursday early to rise to FL Hosp to have my TB test evaluated followed by a trip to Ft. Myers to visit with Dr. Kovaz,have a Mammogram, and ahh a night at The Melting Pot Restaurant, what fun! Friday I stayed home the whole entire day and Cleaned our house! what a mess 3 people and a cast can make, it's incredible! And here we are.
What a busy week!! Praise God He gives me strength when I am weak!

No comments: