Wednesday, May 7, 2008

He makes all things beautiful



We've had our house on the market for nearly a year now and it still hasn't sold. What's new? It's seems many of us are in the same boat as far as Real Estate goes. At least once a week I stop by to check on things and give the pool a brush. On the porch were some plants I'd left when we moved. To my surprise the orchid plant that I left for dead had the most beautiful bloom on it. As you can see if you look closely there are 4 flowers on one stem! I have never seen this plant more beautiful than it is today! When we throw things aside because in our eyes it's value has left, God has a way of causing them to bloom. How many times have we thrown people aside because maybe they are not what we are looking for? How many times do employers refuse to hire a person because they do not fit the mold? I believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. Unless you give them a chance, how would you know if they can fit the bill? When we owned our business, I had the opportunity to hire several employees. Some worked harder than others and some were more of a risk but we gave each of them a chance and do not regret hiring either of them. Thank God, He also gives us a chance and sometimes more than one. Thank God, He deems us worthy and allows us to bloom at our own pace. Thank God when I gave up on my orchid He didn't. "He has made everything beautiful in his time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

1 comment:

USSCC said...

WELL HELLO MY TWINKLE TOE I JUST READ YOUR POST AND I WAS AMAZED AT THE FLOWER AS YOU AND IT'S A SIGN THAT JESUS/GOD NEVER LEAVES. I ALWAYS SAY "IT IS ONLY HE THAT CAN CREATE SUCH BEAUTY IN DIFFERENT FORMS AND COLORS"
I SEE THE SAME IN EVERY BLOG YOU POST IN THE WAY YOU ACKNOWLEDGE OUR GOD. I DO HAVE TO ASK I CONTINOUSLEY THANK JESUS FOR THE GREAT THINGS WE RECIEVE ON THE EARTH AND THE BEAUTY ONLY GOD CAN GIVE US AND FEEL GUILTY NOT THANKING GOD AS I DO SOMETIMES ARE WE TO THANK GOD FOR THINGS OR JESUS OR BOTH. FOR INSTANCE I'LL THANK JESUS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS HE HAS GIVEN ME TO SEE AND ENJOY AND I'M CONFUSE SHOULD I HAVE THANKED GOD ALTHOUGH I GET THE GREATEST LOVE NO MATTER WHO I THANK FOR THE BEAUTY MAN HAS NOT DESTROYED. I ALSO HAVE THANKED GOD FOR MY WONDERFUL SISTER THAT I NOW SEE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT AS SHE PRAISES OUR GOD/LORD. KEEP DOING IT FOR ME AS I GET THE BEST FEELING INSIDE WHEN I MOST NEED IT. XOOX