Friday, May 30, 2008

God is so Good to Me

I was struggling with the fact that I did not have tickets to this year's SHS Graduation. You see my biological children have already graduated but I have quite a few (girls) that God has placed in my path to love, nurture and minister to. For the past three years I have been involved with what is known as GirlTalk sponored through Youth For Christ, at Sebring High School. And this year several of the girls I've come to know and love have graduated, meaning they will still very much be a part of my life but just not in the YFC GirlTalk arena. So obviously, I wanted to be there for their big day! I had obtained tickets from a couple of the girls for the guest side but that is not where I wanted to be. It was just like God to provide, at the last minute, a ticket for me and I was able to sit in the front row right in eye view of the stage! I love it when He does things like that! And what an exciting Graduation it was. I am so proud of all of God's young ladies (and men) who made it thus far!
I am amazed at how in tune God is with my desires and my needs. He is so awesomely good to me! Unfortunately, there are times in which I fail to see His goodness. Father, I pray that I will always be able to see your goodness in my life. Lord never allow me to take for granted all that You have brought me through and continue to keep me from. I desire to honor you with my life and all that I am. Thank you for Your unfailing love towards me. Amen

No comments: