Friday, April 4, 2008

Finding my direction

I've spent about three hours today on the internet appying for jobs and trying to find direction for my life. I've looked up what it takes to become a Phlebotomist and a Pharmacy Technician. I've applied for Retail Positons as well as searched colleges for Christian Education avenues. At age 47 with no degree it is not easy finding a place of employment. After owning your own business for years, it is hard applying for positions and knowing which direction to go. I thank God He holds the key to my future. I praise my Maker because I know He has me and everything I need in the palm of His hand. He is working all things out for my good because I am called for His purpose. I am never alone because He has promised to never leave me or forsake me. So while I'm in this "job search" mode I can rest assured that He already has it all worked out. Selah

No comments: