Monday, April 21, 2008

No matter what, He will always love me

It's awesome how God puts people together. I have been attending Bible Studies on Monday mornings for about 1 1/2 years now with such a neat group of ladies and I love them everyone! It seems the more time we spend together the closer we become. Just like Jesus and His Disciples. They spent every day together. It's funny, no matter how much time we ladies spend together, we still do not know each other fully. When Jesus was breaking bread with His best friends, they really did not know everthing there was to know about Him either. Little did they know that their Master was about to die so they could live!
In study we share about different life experiences we've each encoutered in hopes to learn from our past mistakes. In prayer, we lift each lady up and plead to our Savior for mercy, grace and peace. That is what we are called to do.
I am thankful that my friends do not know everything about me. They probably would not think tha same of me if they knew what a sinner I really am. One thing is for certain. No matter what I have done and no matter what I am about to do, God knows it all and He loves me just the same.
He always has and always will and that my friend is what keeps my hope from fading.

1 comment:

created2worship said...

I know a lot and I love you! That's what makes you, you! The good, the bad and the ugly, and I hope you would feel the same way about me. I love being a part of this time in your life and I can hardly wait to see all that God has in store for you and your honey!(I didn't know if you wanted names posted) You are faithful and God will bless you as you go forth in all He has for you, keep your eyes on the goal that is at hand and don't let this world distract you from it. Love ya, your sis in Christ-J