Friday, February 8, 2008

Bring on the rain

I woke up today to the sound of rain splattering on the porch. I love the rain. Rain is God's way of saying "I'll take care of you". We need water to drink, to moisten our vegetables, to cool off the air and to clean the dust. When I see the rain clouds coming, I get excited, because I know the rain is soon to fall. Jim and I have two not so little bull-calves that need the grass to grow and the rain to cool off their bodies, so as I said, I love the rain because it does just that. In Luke 12:27-31 tell us: "Consider the lilie, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; butI tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass in the fireld, which is alive today and tomorrow thrown in the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith! And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagery seek; but your Father knows you need these things. But seek His kingdom and these things will be added to you."Who'd have thought about rain except for an all knowing, brilliant God? How could any human have conjured up such a fantastic idea? You can say all you want to about Evolution and the Big Bang Theory and you might be able to convince some but you'll never convince me of such foolishness. This daughter of the King was created in God's image by God, Himself, the Creator of the Universe and I'll never believe otherwise. (Read Genesis1:27)The day I gave my life to Him and He stripped away all my sufferings and sin, I became a new creature! On that day he filled me with his Spirit and now I breathe the breath of life. He is always with me, He neverleaves me. I am His child and He is my Dad! He is also my friend. One that sticks closer to me than any brother or sister could ever do! I am in awe of His beauty and I cherish my relationship with Him. He has given me joy and a peace that no one else has ever been able to give me and all He expects in return from me is that I love Him. And today, I can truly say I Do.
draft
4:43:00 AM
by Terri
Delete
1 – 1 of 1

No comments: