Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ok, well today is the first day I posted my blog. I don't know what to expect. I guess I was just thinking that I would share my faith thoughts each day and that is that. I am a writer, or at least I want to be someday. I have been a guest columnist in our local newspaper for about 4 years now and finally decided I wanted to expand my horizons. So here I am. I thank you for reading this blog and pray that someday you will get a blessing out of all my babblings. I find it pure joy to share about my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has done so much more for me than I could ever tell you and He is always faithful no matter how unfaithful I am towards Him. His word promises that He will never leave me nor forsake me and He has proven that to me over and over since that first day I accepted Him as my Lord.
What can I tell you? He rescued me when I was at my worst. He pulled me out of the pit of my sin and planted my feet on solid ground. He faithfully has put my family back together and has given me a church that far outweighs any I have ever known. Each day He provides for me more than I can ever imagine and I don't even have to ask. My Father in Heaven loves me and I have no doubt about that. If you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior, please respond to this blog and I will personally introduce Him to you! God bless you!